Saturday, February 14, 2009

try listening

and to you there,
i have already kept aside yr stuff, but i am not ready to meet you, yet.
its difficult know?
you might think that i wouldnt be feeling the way u feel, think the way u think.
I just hope to get the true understanding from you, the way you've gotten my understanding all these while.

you told me you understand, we discussed and talked about it. im sorry, again, for not handling things well in the latter part. but also again, every single word i've told you is true. you know i cant keep my emotions in, i've never been more honest to anyone than you.
i hope, really hope that u see things the way i see it.

we dont owe each other anything, but rather we've got alot to share. nobody's gonna share it with me except you. nobody will be able the share our memories.
i've loved you, im sure you know it, but things changes, people move on.

Im sorry that our dream cant come true, our hardwork wont bring us our future.

There's one thing I am really sure and I want you to know, I have never regretted every single moment with you, and I would have chosen the same route, given a second chance to be with you. memories of us will be etched in my head for the rest of my life.

but we have to move on.
I hope you'll keep your promise, come back soon, stay right here. okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment