Saturday, February 14, 2009

get it right

and to you ryan,
i am sorry for yelling at you that fateful day.
but i still think you deserved to be yelled at.

i am not hiding anything.

i didnt want him to know i was there because i didnt want his day to be spoilt, my knowing that i was there. nothing else.

you said " i dont see any reason why i should help you"
for your information, you were not helping me but your own friend.
if you have any common sense, you wouldnt have want to tell him, instead of fighting with me to TELL him.

If you think that the reason why I didnt want you to tell him just because I am out with someone else, then i am sorry, you're really going the wrong direction.
For your information, I was on my way to meet Dickson, Stella, Ze xuan and Terrence that day. So the way you behaved and treated me was a downright insult..

there was no need for your cold and unfriendly treatment towards me that day, just because we broke up does not mean I am the bitch and as if I've committed a great crime.

Did you show any concern for me?
or rather, did you even ask, "How are you?"
NO.
then what the fuck was wrong with you?
I am stupid enough to treat you as a friend,and that is why i was fucking affected by your stupid actions.

Get it right, if you don intend to treat me as i how deserve, don expect anything else from me.
i am no longer the 14 year-old you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment