Saturday, February 14, 2009

message

to you there,
he is, has always been and forever will be a part of me,
im sorry that i says things the way i always do- without much consideration.
i often let my emotions and feelings take over me, on how i think, what i say and what i think.
believe me, everything that i've ever told you is true, as true as i see it.

i'm really sorry that it never ocurred to me that what i say will affect you so much, i wouldnt have done it if i knew it would be like this, that it would cause you so much hurt.
thank you for being there all these while, i know the feeling of accompanying someone like me at this period of time sucks, like hell. thank you for your understanding and tolerance.

you really didnt have to give up so much for me, put in so much effort for me, i really really appreciate everything you've done for me.

I'll give it to you, for what you've just asked from me, im also giving myself a chance.
but i still time, time to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment