Saturday, February 14, 2009

reality

Sometimes, only when you get into problems then will you see and realise the real friends around you.
suddenly I feel much better, I have these friens who really stay by me when im times of need, even though in happy times I'd neglected them.
kinda ashamed of myself.

But its never too late to start learning and appreciating them.

i guess 2009 is a brand new for me.
new school, new friends, new buddies, and new realtionhips, be it close or not, i am really enjoying myself now.
i am so thankful to god that he has given me all these people into my life, to help me when im down, to love me when i feel that love is scarce in this world, to comfort me when im broken into pieces, and to wake me up when i am going the wrong way.


what else can i ask for?
i might have just ended a relationship, once i thought was my life.
but i know that my life is made up of more than that, how i wish people would try to understand rather than to criticsed, to accept rather than to find faults, to help rather than to burden.

Id also learned that it is wrong to judge people by the cover, and looking back, there are many of my friends were in similar situations as me.
I am really sorry for how i had treated/judge them, without even trying to understand. i really really know how they feel.

Its valentines today, and I think I'll meet my the rest of them for at least awhile today, cant wait, i really missd them since school's started!!!

XING XING wo hao xiang ni ah!

ps.
Darren and shiying: Thank you for being there, be it to help me with my studies, give me support and advice, or cheer me out, talking to me, or let me vent and whine when im in despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment