Saturday, August 8, 2009

piece by piece, patch by patch.

working has been tedious and horrendous.

hours and hours of theory,
staring at the blinking screen filled with thousands of alphabets.
you go click click click, and more click click clicks.



I spent all my time trying to understand those stuff,
end up i only get an idea about half of it.



all those technical terms,
for someone like me-
dont even know how to use my own wireless,
i have to learn about modems- cable services.


hahaha.

im so appalled myself.



------------------------------------------------------------



I've got to get some stuff done tml, or rather later.
gotta go apply for school,
try to replace my student pass.





ADULT fare's horrible,
ten times worst than ERP.
i think i've spent half my allowance on topping up the damn card-
within a damn week.


cant help it, i had to lose my wallet twice,
within a week.
RECORD AH.
Bold

I've been lazy, too complacent with my over flowing freedom.
i'll get back on track soon.
im busy earning moolah,
and moolahs dont grow on trees.


Things that I need to do that have taken years

paint my room-
but first must buy the paint-
retain some moolah in my vault-
remove the moutain of books and make it look civillised-
return fadzli his things-
return shiying her things-
find a suitable study table-
find a suitable shelf-
do manicure-
meet up with melissa-



looks like the list's gonna get longer- and definitely older.
im gonna find more beautiful photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment