Sunday, August 9, 2009

my saturday

happy birthday singapore!
you're like what, 44 this year?
so old.hahaha

replaced my ez link card yesterday~ woo.
at least now i have some proper form of identification when i go out.
and i dont have to pay so much for travelling. NO MORE WALKING ERP.

went to register at SIM yesterday.
i gave them my really old secondary school photos.
the ones my face's round like the moon, so are the specs on my face- the frame's round.


and my hair's all tied up, even from the front.
hahaha.

my SIM card's sure gonna screw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you have big big questions in your head?
like what?
like why am i happy now, why am i happy with somebody else right now?
is it because you think it wrong to be happy?
you tell me to go.
from that point of time onwards,
you cant tell me which way to go.

dont spoil it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------























AND there,
im happy with marcus.
i'll be less grouchy in the morning- i promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment