Tuesday, July 7, 2009

yes im being unreasonable right at this moment so what?!

so im sorry for this stupid pissy moment can?
can anot?
this is so not me.

i put in patience and understanding.
when u are busy,
schooling,
working,
sleeping,
out having fun with your friends.

and while all this are happening,
you dont contact me.

YOU FREAKING dont.
u only remember me when u have nothing else to be busy with.

that is what i mean by me not being acknowledged for putting in effort.
yes. you're angry too.
allowed to be sacarstic.

im damned if im going to contact u on my own again.
next time you tell me i dont have to settle for less,
the next time u tell me that again,
i'll just heed your bloody advice.

i just cant be somebody's gf who doesnt talk to her on the phone at all.
who text her every 12 hours, and at the hour she cant reply.

talk about insufficient communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment