Tuesday, July 7, 2009

speech

Its been quite awhile since I've last blogged,
and thru this AWHILE so many things have actually happened and not happen..

Like how I've finally withdrew from school.
this thing has finally sunk into my head, leavig good friends, nice buddies,
and i guess its time to start everything anew once more.

I've more than half a year before my new school starts, its alot of time..
far too much of time for my own good.

I've also been spending quite an amount of time going out with xuan, steph, shing..
but sadly not adam =/
he's so busy, and im so broke! (blame gss)

anyway.. its not a bad thing afterall..
im still looking for job, the job agency have promised a job like last week.
its like this week already, and i still haven heard from them yet.
LIARS. hehe.

i need to start working out again..
leaving MI also means no more of those neckbreaking-muscle-tearing pe sessions.
*ohmygawdhowimgonna missit* get my enthusiasms?
hahah.

there's like so much so much i wanna do,
but there are always something to stop me,
like finanicial limitation, circumstances that's stopping me from gettin what i really really want.

i guess its a very normal thing to face in life,
but doesnt anyone get fed up of this kinda of limitations?

this are man-made obstacles.
you see.
if one cant give-birth,
its a natural things, a natural disadvantage.
but being held back, like holding back the urge to go sky diving,
due to the financial limitation, is really..

stupid.

I really wouldnt let this sort of matter stop me from getting what i want.

Is this what life is about?
I guess its roughly about there isnt it?

You try to get on with life, or maybe try to live better..
inevitably problems get into your face,
then u go either way, the long or short way.

Long way- u screw it up, get yourself more problems to solve,
if you're smart and strong enought to withstand these shit, u become a hero of your own life,
if not, you're dead.

Short way- u figure out a solution to your initial problem and u slove it.

Through your journey, u receive help (like it or not)
here, u get friends, friends who are willing to help u stand,
or pretend to help u by pushing you harder and make u fall on your face. (u were sitting)

You learn about true friends.
therefore, life goes on, 'cos problems goes on too.

I guess, one doesnt have the choice to give up.
becos if one does, one's dead (literally and physically).

There, I've just figured out life.
that doesnt mean i wont fall again,
becos there's no answer sheet to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment