Friday, March 27, 2009

spacebar.mission

ooooohh yeah ppl....

HELLO!!!!

okok. I just got apple's disease.
the crazy flying chicken disease.

apple's at work now,
Im here, such a goodgirl.
had dinner at hme,
swallowed my medicine,
and stick my spacebar back to where it came from.

yup. my SPACEBAR.
the one and only irreplaceable, special keypad on my laptop.
well..
I was wondering how the little individual key pads work..
like how did ALL of them get fixed onto a flat surface,
and achieve the amazing wonders of computer.

so I used my nails, and PULLED IT OUT.
YES, then I was like " oooh",
then suddenly somebody on msn talked to me. I forgot that my keypad was out.
happily I went to type a reply to realise that all my words are stucked together....

Thus I tried to fix it back.took me 30mins.
Itchy backside.

moral of the story?
next time,when you get curious about something, and need to apply practical work,
do it on somebody else's property.
fixing it back wont be your responsibility anymore . =)

haha.
I had my math and econs test today,
and gee,both were quite ok.
except for the fact that I made a really RETARDED mistake in my math,
in which will in turn lead me to fail, as I did only 2 out of 3 questions.
the mistake I made was:
+5=x-5

like if you shift the positive 5 to the right side, the equation would be:
x=-5-5
or the alternate method would be:
+5+5=X
and both equations would give you the same answer:
x=10.

I left my answer as 0.
what was I thinking?
oh man,
and the fact was, my method from start to end was perfect model method.
but value was wrong.
I bet my teacher is laughing his ass off now.
his H2 math student doesnt know how to add 2 positive 5s together.

OHWELL~

my econs was ok. but actually im quite worried.
the fact that I studied alot last night, today's questions were marginally easy, im scared. lol.
today is our first test, and I really have no idea how the system of answering questions in econs works.
whatever I did for the test might be right, but not up to standard.
I pray that I didnt get my hopes too high.

Im gonna study now! *stares back at you*
Im not kidding. Im gonna study.

an apple a day...
makes a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment