Thursday, March 26, 2009

mooooo-vie

THE CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPOHOLIC!!
movie was sooo~ nice, and my tears were threatening to spill out quite a few occasions.
but i didnt cry!
i didnt want apple to make fun of me~ *big big smile*
other than that, i was laughing my heart out.
hardly any nice movie around like it these days.

feeling so tired all the time.
i think im old. (-.-'")
HAHAHA~

gotta go back to school tml.. face all the music..
about skirt too short.. physics test that i missed today..
on-going econs and math test tml..
and maybe detention for forgetting to hand in math homework.
definitely detention.. OH WELL~

uh... seem like im taking things real easy nowadays..
aint it a good thing?

we met shiying in bishan library today..
ran towards her after apple told me he saw her.
she turned back and started running herself when she saw me..
like WHAT THE HELL, it was hilarious!

gee. then we sat down, ate some food, while she taught me econs..
or rather, help me do my homework.
after that, we followed her to meet darren at J8.
he had ended his work of teaching primary school kids at tampines.
the idea of him being a primary school teacher is beyond comprehension.

and apparently, he dressed himself like one too-his shirt was half tucked in, half tucked out.
JUST LIKE A PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDDO~
=)


okok, gotta go fix my econs homework and head to bed.
BYEBYE =)

No comments:

Post a Comment