Sunday, August 2, 2009

august.



I thought long and hard, and so i made up my mind.
I gave myself a new set of rules for myself to follow today,
new plans and goals.

gotta pull up my socks on fixing up my life..
felt like i've really "nua-ed" for a long long time- ever since i stopped schooling.

i got up early this morning, returned my books- that are overdue-ed,
went to the bank, the queue was like so so super long, queued all the way outside of the bank.

replaced my atm card, and other important stuff, the lady was so nice to waived off my replacement fee cause i told her i lost my wallet and so all forms of identifications ( i brought my passport instead).

went to meet Mr M, and went shopping for birthday present for Ms M,- which ended up to be a whole set of yellow ducks, and i got a present for baby hayden's full month tml.

movie- THE HANGOVER was funny, really really hilarious! good movie to catch when you're feeling down, even nicer to watch when you're not down.hahaha.
had supper at the ritz apple place. i think i can swallow up the whole shop.
so nice la, next time dont need to buy birthday cake, just buy the apple strudal thing.



*******************************************************************************


Its the 1st day of August today.
i hope i did right, i hope i did fine.
it wasnt as sincere or as good as what you did,
but it came out naturally, from the bottom of my heart.
i hope my ears didnt go pink,
and i wish everything will stay warm, and fine.







Needa catch up with myself.
seriously lack of understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment