Thursday, July 16, 2009





i woke this morning with a total different perspective of life,
grabbed my mobile,
there'a still nothing for me.

There and then, i dropped back into a pool of wonder.
I'll wait.

you'd seriously got me thinking about many things,
got to thank you for that.
how about you?
i guess we have no idea what each other are thinking, even if we do, we might not be right about it.

im sorry.
for how things have gone,
for how i react to things,
and how i faced you.

we lack communication,
and i guess i've done my part.
we all know if two person do not communicate well,
thats what exactly's gonna happen.

right?

if you find me too complainy,
yes i am.
if u find me irritating,
yes i am.

there are times when i look at you,
i just feel that i can stay at that manner forever you know?

but when we fight,
it just seem like forever before we'll smile again.
really hurting.

i have to get it out of my system, so that i can feel better.
would you please stop ignoring me?

No comments:

Post a Comment