Thursday, July 16, 2009

i think im stuck. like how one falls into quicksand.
you'd gotta get out fast, but the harder you try, the deeper you'll get sucked into.

i dont exactly know how to go about doing it.
i dont even feel like moving on.
its like, u get episode after episode of it.
they all seem so alike to you,
u make same mistakes, u fight over the same stuff,
you get hurt- the same way.

eventually, u will want to move on to something else.

im looking forward to a future thats more different, and meaningful.

anybody get me?

im so glad to have u guys here with me.
pick up my calls to hear me weep,
cheer me up with your antics,
and love me, like how u love a child.

im so thankful to my gfs, my gd friends, and to you.
hahaha.

there to see me cry, there to help me fly.
what am i supposed to do without u guys?

i know im a brat =)
thanks for being there, to remind me that i need to be a good friend too.
to find more meaning in life, to enjoy the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment