Wednesday, June 17, 2009

pics

oh my oh my.
sun's waking up, and im still bright bright awake and..

yawning away.

anyway.. the gals -steph,xuan,shing-
came over my place the night before last.
haven gotten the pictures from shing yet.
so cant upload.
i tell you.its like WHOA. fun.
hehe =)
i love the part where steph showed off her indian dance.
hilarious. hehehe

couldnt sleep.
so spent the whole entire night organising the photos in my com..
came up with this..

SO NICE RIGHT!
haha.
i think nice can already.. lol

anyway..
i wanna say something to this person here:



im really sorry about last night.
temper took over me.
i guess i understand what you said to me,
and please please don take what happened to heart ok?
im greatful to have you and your patience.
hope you'll let it go.
im sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment