Friday, May 29, 2009

i can make history




i can be a scientist i think.

my instincts are so accurate, my power's so great,
i cleared away all my music files in my laptop,
i cleared away almost all the photos in my fone,
i found my 30-buck carnival tickets one week after the carnival has ended,
i lost 4 erasers within a month,
i fell down just now.

i believe i can make history soon.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=---=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
anyhoo, i've been spending my time so meaningfully these two days.
half a day was used on lying on my bed yesterday..
then i went out for dinner and movie looking like an auntie in the evening.

i went hme and started watching videos, till 6 am this morning!
hehe.
then i woke up at 2 pm.
play game until 4 pm.
cook noodle and sit down here to show off my achievement!

im so lucky. HOLS' HERRRRRRRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment