Friday, April 10, 2009

thursday

so much so much work to do..
GP to restructure, physics to revise, mathe to learn, geo to study..

i've been so exhausted,
TGIF.. especially gd friday.

had an extremely long day.
had lessons, bad pe..
physics test..
and i went out with s6 girls to popeyes!

javier came along too.
im acknowledging his presence as a guy right now.

we had so much fun,
and nonsense.
took lots of photo today.. !!
haha.not like me.
and was extremely high and active.
you can ask any of them.

iTELLyou:

-ILI WAS RAPED BY A TOILET MONSTER.

-my shoe bag was thrown around,
like a ball.

-stephanie's camera can vibrate.

-i look like a cat.

-aisha likes me.

-ya ling's afraid of me, she thinks i like her.

-javier's afraid of girls. [HAR?!]

hee.


YAN, thank you for being there for me today.
you wont know how much it meant to me,
for that round you ran with me.
thank you for being there..
im so glad to have a friend like you.

count on me if you ever need help.

i'll post up the photos after stephanie sends it to me.

omg. im so tired.
going to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment