Friday, March 20, 2009

mundane


my march holidays just went "phew". and gone.
somehow, all my tutorials didnt go away with it.
so irritating..

oh well.
i met up with isaac today to study..
i did my mathe, one IRP essay..
and was constantly an irritant to Isaac!
woots~ *clap clap clap* hahaha!

and i was talking to him abt the term -"teacher's pigeon hole"
so if i were to put it in mandarin, what would it be?
so i came up with this term - "lao shi de niao dong"

i dont know why, it sounds so weird and definitely HILARIOUS,
and isaac burst into fits of laughter..

oh, and guess who i bumped into today?

DARREN AND SHIYING!! oh.. how i miss them.
and the thing is, they saw me first, at the most unglam part of the day..

Add Image
i was like stuffing an egg tart into my mouth, while looking at the menu board of a dessert shop, when i suddenly heard someone calling out in mandarin " EH PIG!"
and funny thing is, i responded to it!!!

i've got econs later in the morning.. and i really really dont want to go.
DEFINITELY wont go..
like come on uh.. its a hoilday.. who actually is hardworking enough to go?

okay okay, maybe everyone except me.
hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment